Wednesday 18 August 2010

Student Advice

While at University last year I began writing a series of daily updates based on advice for students. This went on for just over a week, totalling nine updates. I thought the blog could use an update so I've uploaded them here for anybody that might enjoy them:

#01
Mix energy drinks in your coffee, show your body clock who's boss!

#02
Recycle! Collect your empty bottles, fill them with varying amount of water then learn to play the Mario themetune on them. Internet stardom awaits!

#03
Week-old Pizza is still good, providing the mould is replaced with more cheese.

#04
If it's light outside it's time to sleep.

#05
Bins must never be taken out unless stacked at least 15 inches above the rim.

#06
Deadlines don't exist until one day before they're due.

#07
"My dog ate my work" is no longer a valid excuse, instead opt for "My roommate burnt it".

#08
Fire alarms are 99% false, the one's that are real are due to late-night drunken cooking.

#09
Wikipedia forms at least 90% of all research done by a first year student.

No comments:

Post a Comment